President and CEO: Tom Griep
Location: 14 locations in Minnesota and Missouri.
Murphy Warehouse Company is a family-owned, full-service supply chain logistics company based in Minneapolis. Founded in 1904, Murphy Warehouse is today one of the Upper Midwest’s largest asset-based logistics firms serving more than 250 customers. Murphy’s core services include warehousing, transportation, fulfillment, international services, rigging and millwright and customized business logistics. Well-known for being a pioneer in the sustainability movement, Murphy has made significant “green” investments to their logistics campuses through a wide range of sustainability practices.
- D. Thomas Griep, CPA, JD, President and CEO
- Wendy Pigorsch, Vice President of Talent Development and Communications
- Greg Parupsky, Vice President of Client Relations and Business Development
- Jean Parupsky, Director of Customer Service
- Jenny Burns, CFO
- Cory Milczark, VP of Operations
- Andy Welna, Director of Operations
- Rail Services
- International Logistics/Imports and Exports
- Rigging and Hauling Services
- Fulfillment and Customized Handling
- Customized Solutions
3PL/4PL Companies * Agriculture * Automotive * Beverage * Building Materials * e-Commerce * Food * Food Ingredients * Forest Products * Grocery * Health and Beauty * Health Care * Household Goods * Import/Export *Industrial Materials * Manufacturing * Medical Supplies * Organics * Packaging * Paper * Plastics * Raw Materials * Recreation/Outdoors * Recycling * Retail * Wine and Spirits
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- LEED Platinum, Gold and Silver
- ENERGY STAR
- ASI Inspections
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Members of the media may contact Greg Parupsky at firstname.lastname@example.org for all media inquiries.